- 1 How do you take the cover off a Graco swing?
- 2 How do I open the Graco battery compartment?
- 3 How do you clean a Graco swing?
- 4 What kind of batteries do Graco swings use?
- 5 Does the Graco simple sway swing recline?
- 6 How do baby swings work?
- 7 How do you wash a baby swing?
- 8 How do I change the battery in my Graco slim spaces swing?
- 9 Why does my Graco swing keep stopping?
How do you take the cover off a Graco swing?
To remove the fabric cover, you will need to unfasten the two buckles in the back on either side, as well as release the shoulder straps from their safety clips. Once you do that, you can remove it from the framing, washing it on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on a low heat or laying flat to dry.
How do I open the Graco battery compartment?
With baby out of swing, open the battery compartment lid by inserting a screwdriver into the coin slot. Insert four D (LR20-1.5V) cell batteries. CHECK that the batteries are put in correctly. Your swing will not run if the batteries are put in backwards.
How do you clean a Graco swing?
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SWING FRAME: Clean with only household soap and warm water.
- TO CLEAN FRAME, use only household soap and warm water. NO BLEACH OR DETERGENT.
- EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO SUN OR HEAT could cause fading or warping of parts.
What kind of batteries do Graco swings use?
The swing takes 4 D batteries.
Does the Graco simple sway swing recline?
The Simple Sway swing does not have a recline option.
How do baby swings work?
How Do Baby Swings Work? Simply put, swings create the same back-and-forth motion that a baby feels in the womb and then feels when in the arms of a parent. The rhythmic back-and-forth, or side-to-side motion is soothing to babies and comforts them, especially in the first three months after birth.
How do you wash a baby swing?
Use a damp cloth sprinkled with baking soda to clean the fabric part of the swing. Scrub any stains or spills vigorously to remove them from the fabric. Rinse thoroughly with plain water when clean.
How do I change the battery in my Graco slim spaces swing?
Thank you for your interest in the Graco Slim Spaces Compact Swing. The batteries doe not go under the seat cover. The batteries are installed on the frame of the swing. To open the battery compartment lid you insert a screwdriver into the coin slot.
Why does my Graco swing keep stopping?
If the swing is jarred or becomes unbalanced, the automatic safety shut-off will stop the motor. In addition, check the speed setting, as infants grow and gain weight, a higher setting must be chosen for the swing to operate.