How do you put batteries in a Graco compact swing?
Thank you for your interest in the Graco Slim Spaces Compact Swing. The batteries doe not go under the seat cover. The batteries are installed on the frame of the swing. To open the battery compartment lid you insert a screwdriver into the coin slot.
What kind of batteries does Graco swing take?
The swing takes 4 D batteries.
How do you clean a Graco baby swing?
CLEANING SWING FRAME: Clean with only household soap and warm water. Do not use bleach or detergent. TO CLEAN FRAME, use only household soap and warm water. NO BLEACH OR DETERGENT.
How do you remove a Graco swing cover?
To remove the fabric cover, you will need to unfasten the two buckles in the back on either side, as well as release the shoulder straps from their safety clips. Once you do that, you can remove it from the framing, washing it on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on a low heat or laying flat to dry.
How do you clean a Graco duet swing?
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SWING FRAME: Clean with only household soap and warm water. Do not use bleach or detergent.
- CLEANING SEAT PAD AND HARNESS COVERS (if so equipped): Refer to your care tag on your seat pad for washing instructions. Do not use bleach.
Does the Graco swing recline?
Graco DuoGlider baby swing easily reclines with one hand for baby’s comfort. Gently recline the baby swing seat with an easy, one-hand motion to give your baby a safe and comfortable spot to rest without being disturbed.
How do I get my Graco swing to work?
Why Won’t the Graco Swing Motor Work?
- Make sure the swing is level and your child is not grabbing at the swing bars.
- Check the battery installation.
- Inspect the battery compartment and batteries for corrosion.
- Turn the Graco swing off and wait a full three minutes, then turn the swing back on.