- 1 How do I open the Graco battery compartment?
- 2 Where is the model number on Graco swing?
- 3 Where do Graco swing batteries go?
- 4 What kind of batteries does the Graco swing use?
- 5 Does the Graco simple sway swing recline?
- 6 How do I clean my Graco simple sway swing?
- 7 How do I get my Graco swing to work?
- 8 How do you remove a Graco swing cover?
- 9 How do you adjust the straps on a Graco swing?
- 10 Where is the manufacture date on a Graco swing?
How do I open the Graco battery compartment?
With baby out of swing, open the battery compartment lid by inserting a screwdriver into the coin slot. Insert four D (LR20-1.5V) cell batteries. CHECK that the batteries are put in correctly. Your swing will not run if the batteries are put in backwards.
Where is the model number on Graco swing?
On the underside of the top housing – the piece of plastic that runs across the top of the swing located just above the top of the swing seat. On the bottom of the seat.
Where do Graco swing batteries go?
The batteries are installed on the frame of the swing. To open the battery compartment lid you insert a screwdriver into the coin slot.
What kind of batteries does the Graco swing use?
The swing takes 4 D batteries.
Does the Graco simple sway swing recline?
The Simple Sway swing does not have a recline option.
How do I clean my Graco simple sway swing?
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SWING FRAME: Clean with only household soap and warm water.
- TO CLEAN FRAME, use only household soap and warm water. NO BLEACH OR DETERGENT.
- EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO SUN OR HEAT could cause fading or warping of parts.
How do I get my Graco swing to work?
Why Won’t the Graco Swing Motor Work?
- Make sure the swing is level and your child is not grabbing at the swing bars.
- Check the battery installation.
- Inspect the battery compartment and batteries for corrosion.
- Turn the Graco swing off and wait a full three minutes, then turn the swing back on.
How do you remove a Graco swing cover?
To remove the fabric cover, you will need to unfasten the two buckles in the back on either side, as well as release the shoulder straps from their safety clips. Once you do that, you can remove it from the framing, washing it on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on a low heat or laying flat to dry.
How do you adjust the straps on a Graco swing?
Graco: Instruction Manual for the Swing and Bounce Stitched 1/2 inch from the end of the strap, the tab slips lie flat against the back of the seat. To remove the strap, pull the tab away from the seat and push the tab with the strap through the hole in the seat. Repeat for all the strap tabs on the back of the seat.
Where is the manufacture date on a Graco swing?
There is a white sticker on the underside of all our products which will have Graco’s name on it, and the model number and date of manufacture. For the DuetConnect swings, this sticker is usually on the underside of the motor housing.